Latest COOLING: ❄️ Pinnacles NP
❄️ COOLED: June 6-10, 2021
Longest camp yet! Beauty of the Sierras. Hiking every day. Fancy restaurant we couldn’t get reservations at.
- Al and Danielle did a drop in for 2 nights 🙌
- Saw a female white headed woodpecker 🐦 using our new bird book: Sibley!
- It was great being able to hike on multiple hikes right from our camp site even though we were car camping.
- Goal Zero battery 🔋 with solar panels were a great addition to give us battery power for our phones, watches, and speakers; especially great for the long camp
- Bibo got to use our new Mutt-mover
- Bozzy learned to swim in the mountain lake
- We saw fish shooting out of a pipe!
- We were the only tent campers on the campgrounds 💪
- Absolutely no cellphone reception, and we’re not dead despite questions to the contrary ☠️
- Holes in the clothes from the camp fire 🔥 + winds + embers
- We gotta make sure to check the extended forecast beforehand: we got snowed on! ⛄️
- Bozzy still hates sweaters even though they kept him warm in the frigid Sierra weather ❄️