From Little Sweet Baker:
These easy s’mores bars have the perfect ratio of buttery graham cracker, creamy milk chocolate, and toasted gooey marshmallow in every bite! This recipe only has 4 ingredients and is super fun for kids to help make.
S’mores bar at Pinnacles 2022
- graham cracker crumbs
- Hershey’s milk chocolate bars
- mini marshmallows
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs with some melted butter. Evenly and firmly pat the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13″ pan lined with foil. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes.
- Place the Hershey’s chocolate bars on top of the graham cracker crust and put back in the oven for 1 minute.
- Arrange the marshmallows close together on top of the melted chocolate.
- Put back in the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown.